Fastrac - Model JCB - Demount Sprayers
From Demount Sprayers
The JCB Fastrac offers a very good platform on which to base a sprayer pack. The vehicle’s suspension allows the tractor to travel at high speed over rough ground while maintaining a stable platform for the boom to apply spray accurately and evenly. The Landquip demountable sprayer can be removed within 15 minutes allowing the Fastrac to be used for other purposes at short notice. Landquip demount sprayers can be built for 2000, 3000 or 4000 series Fastracs and have tank options of 2000 or 2500 litres. Landquip also offer boom widths up to 36 metres due to the weight saving of the aluminium booms, something which other manufacturers cannot offer for such a vehicle. High capacities can also be reached when used in combination with a Landquip Vision Front Tank. With a 2500 litre rear tank and 1900 litre front tank a total capacity of 4400 litres is achieved while also maintaining superb weight distribution.
- 2000 or 2500 litre rear tank
- 18 to 28m bi-fold boom or 30 to 36m tri-fold boom
- 200 litre fresh water tank
- 15 litre handwash tank
- PTO driven 300 or 450 l/min 6 cylinder piston diaphragm or hydraulically driven 700 l/min self priming centrifugal pump.
- 25 litre stainless steel chemical bowl
- Electronic spray rate controller
- Liquid fertiliser ready
- Operator friendly
- Superb weight distribution
- Quick and easy to demount
- Demount legs
- Rear mudguards