Larval - Model AP100 - Shrimp Hatchery Products
Larval AP100 is a scientifically designed and nutritionally balanced, water stable diet for shrimp and fish larvae. The ingredients are selected for their high quality, attractability and digestibility, containing HUFA’s, Phospholipids and Carotenoid pigments. AP100 provides essential nutrients in compliment to natural food (algae and Artemia) feeding regimes for larval shrimp and fish.
- <50 microns: Zoea 1 to Zoea 3
- <100 microns: Zoea 3 to Mysis 3
- 100-150 microns: Mysis 2 to PL 2-3
- 150-250 microns: PL 1 to PL 6
- 250-450 microns: PL 3-4 to PL 8
- Nitrogen-flushed cans: 500 gram (1.1 lb) 12 per case
- Highly attractive and digestible.
- Nutritionally balanced diet for the culture of larval and post larval shrimp.
- Excellent feed for finfish during larval and fingerling stages.
- Contains Vpak (Vitality Pak) to enhance disease resistance.
- Formulated with high levels of HUFA (highly unsaturated fatty acids) - 5% by weight.
- Includes other key nutrients: phospholipids and xanthophylls.
- Partial replacement for Artemia.
- Nitrogen-preserved to extend shelf-life.
- Reduces exposure to diseases commonly carried by natural foods.
- Feed to crustaceans and finfish during the larval to post larval stages.
- Frequent feeding and uniform distribution is very important to ensure adequate diet availability.
- Best results occur when kept in suspension.
- Best if used within two (2) years from date of manufacture.
- Store in a cool (22° C/72° F), dry, well-ventilated area away from sunlight.
- Refrigeration or frozen storage will extend shelf life.
- Opened cans should be tightly sealed and stored at 0°C (32°F) or lower.
- Rotate stock to use oldest product first (“first in, first out” principle).
- Crude Protein Minimum 50.0 %
- Crude Fat Minimum 12.0 %
- Crude Fiber Maximum 2.5 %
- Moisture Maximum 10.0 %
- Ash Maximum 12.0 %
A nutritionally balanced highly digestible formulation of marine and animal proteins, plant protein (including algae), yeast, fish and vegetable oils, vegetable starches, vitamin and mineral premixes, anti-oxidants, pigments, and biodegradable binders.