LASA AGRO - Model 3900 - Workstation
The LASA AGRO 3900 workstation is a wellorganised workplace where easy operations allow rational, systematic analyses of main nutrients and numerous trace elements without any previous knowledge of chemistry. The spectrophotometer and the proven reagents with a wide variety of methods and paramters perform a unique flexibilty for numerous different applications. Within a very short period of time the user has a complete nutrient analysis of the soil, substrate or fertilizer solution and can thus achieve the greatest possible agricultural yields through precise fertilization. As well as ease of handling, speed is the outstanding characteristic of the system.
For the plant producer, long waiting periods for analysis results means an unnecessary risk: immediate knowledge about the nutritional status of the plant is the Basis of succesful agriculture and creates reliability in agricultural and horticultural management. The ideal applications for the complete LASA AGRO 3900 workstation are particularly in:
- Quality laboratories of peat and substrate production
- Horticultural plant production, plant propagation
- Research institutes
- Horticultural and agricultural schools and universities
- Local government sector
- Agricultural and horticultural service Centers
Traceability starts with sampling reduce errors.
Use RFID* technology and trace your samples back to the sample location. All important information, such as the sample location, sample taker, date and time are saved on an RFID* tag on the sample bottle. And you can transfer this data to the laboratory in seconds using RFID* in the LASA AGRO 3900.
IBR+ increases the reliability of your measurement values
Lot number and expiry date information is now included on the 2D barcode, this additional information is transferred to the instrument and documented with the measurement value.
Rapid data updates
Programming of methods into a spectrophotometer has never been so easy. Simply hold the cuvette test box in front of the LASA AGRO 3900 RFID* module, wait for the signal tone and it‘s done. Measurement begins straight away with accurate evaluation data for an accurate result.
Quality assurance made easy with AQA+
QA procedures can now be easily defined and documented within the Instrument without additional software. Current batch certificates (for the purpose of GMP/GLP results documentation) can be found on the RFID* tag on the cuvette box. Thanks to this RFID* technology, all batch-specific information can be retrieved immediately on the LASA AGRO 3900 and printed out.
Data transfer is simple via USB or Ethernet
Transfer your measurement data easily via a USB stick or an Ethernet connection. The same applies for software updates. The LASA AGRO 3900 can install the most upto-date device software from our website via Ethernet, so your photometer always has the latest update.
- Application: soil-, substrate, water and leaf analyses
- Wavelength range: 340 – 900 nm
- Wavelength accordiance: ± 1.5 nm
- Wavelength reproducibility: ± 0.1 nm
- Spectral bandwidth: 5 nm
- 2D barcode: lot number and expiry date information
- IBR+: 10 times measurement
- Power supply: table power supply, 110 to 240V; 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 151 × 350 × 255 mm
- Display touchscreen: 800 × 480 pxl
- Data storage: 2000 measurement data, 100 user programs
- Outputs: 2 x USB type A, USB type B, Ethernet
- Protection class: IP 30
- Weight: 4,2 kg
The LASA AGRO 1900-case, contains the basic equipment of the system:
- two variable easy-to-use piston pipettes with pipette tips
- cuvette holder