LASCO - Hay Drying with Dehumidifiers
From Drying Technology
The hay drying with air dehumidifier requires a competent contact person. With over 50 employees, we possess the necessary knowledge in various areas. Already in the year 2013, we had begun to evaluate 150 drying control systems. This data, which come from the various regions of Europe, formed the basis for a completely new generation of air dehumidifiers.
If you bundle all available forces and aligns them on only one goal, something extraordinary will be the result of it. In our case that happens with our new LASCO DRYair dehumidifier! To make this machine series possible, lots of hard work of our leading refrigeration technicians from Austria, coupled with practical experiences of our farmers as well as drying data was required! With the new dehumidifier series, hay floor surfaces can be dried from 50m2 up to 400m2. Thus, the appropriate system for every farmer is available.
- Operational area: +5°C, rel. Humidity greater or equal 40%
- 100% air recirculation system offering ideal drying temperatures in the hay stack
- Integrated frequency inverter for optimal dehumidifying performance
- Integrated designed blind for separation of fresh air and recirculated air on request
- An integrated control system ensures automatic switching between fresh air and recirculated air without control (optional folding cylinder required)
- Integrated temperature and humidity sensor to control the compactor and for hand over to the drying control
- Impressive model range from 50m2 to 400m2
- Reliable service network in Austria, Germany and France
- Fully automatic(!)
- professional dust-proof grid
- Drip pan covering the entire surface of the device
- Heating option for the low temperature applications