Laser Land Leveller
We are one of the prominent Laser Guided Land Leveller Suppliers in India. Laser Control Land Leveller immaculately and deeply shifts soil from the high points of the field to the low points and hence assists in escalating the yielding ability of the soil. OurLaser Land Levelleris praised for its optimum utilization of water, high speed working, and reduction in weeding cost. We import Laser Transmitter, Machine Control Panel, Laser Receiver, Laser Detector, Cable Sets, Hydraulic Control System, Hydraulic Valves, Hydraulic Cylinder, and Top Link Assembly and assemble them make highly acclaimed Laser Land Leveller. We are specialized laser leveler manufacturer greatly admired for manufacturing durable, reliable, and functionally designed leveller. Our manufactured laser land leveler caters more uniform moisture environment for crops. This highly efficient and cost effective laser guided leveler is made available to you on economical prices.
- Optimization of water use efficiency
- Better crop establishment
- Reduction in irrigation time
- Less effort in crop management
- Laser leveled land with precision
- Less weed problems
- Uniformity in crop maturity
- Time efficiency in completion of task
- Easy land preparation
- Less water requirement for land preparation
Yield :Research has shown a large increase in the yield due to proper land leveling. (Approx.30-35%)
Weed Control :Improved water coverage from better land leveling reduces weeds by up to 40%. This reduction in weeds results in less time for crop weeding.
Farm Operation :Laser leveling makes possible the use of larger fields. Larger fields increase the farming area and improve operational efficiency. This increase in farming area gives the farmer the option to reduce operating time by 10% to 15%.
Seeding Practices :Laser leveled larger fields takes less time for planting, transplanting and for direct seeding.
Efficient Water Management :An unleveled field means extra water storage in one part of the filed & no water at the other part. The Laser precision land leveling allows effectively the use of water.
Economics :The initial cost of laser land leveling is high but if the appropriate plowing techniques are used, re-Leveling the whole field should not be necessary for at least 2-3 years. Measurements taken in fields in the second and third year after leveling have shown very little variation in surface topography. Other benefits are:
- Being able to direct seed
- Plow the field on time
- Harvest evenly ripened crop
- Reduced weeding cost
To sum up the benefits of laser land leveling
- More level and smooth soil surface
- Reduction in time and water required irrigating the field
- More uniform moisture environment for crops
- Reduced consumption of seeds, fertilizers, chemicals and fuel
- Improved field traffic ability (for subsequent operations)