Test kits for the detection of
- Phytophthora ((singles test / Box of 50)
- Erwinia amylovora (Box of 4)
- Ralstonia solanacearum (Box of 4)
- Potato virus Y (Box of 4)
Pocket Diagnostic in-field tests are designed to give growers, consultants and inspectors information about plant health where and when it is needed. Disease symptoms can be confirmed in just a few minutes anywhere in the glasshouse, field or supply chain.
Everything needed for testing plants in the field is included in the pack.
The unique ‘bottle and ball’ sample preparation method means that only 20-30 seconds of shaking are needed before the test can be run.
Convenient and easy to use - bringing point of care decision making to your crops.
1. Select sample. 2. Cut or tear sample into small pieces and put into bottle. 3. Shake firmly for 20 seconds (longer for more resistant samples). 4. Draw liquid into pipette. 5. Add 2 drops into sample well of test strip. 6. Read result after 3-5 minutes. One line is negative result, two lines show positive result.