Lauter Tun - The Brewheart
The final beer quality and the overall plant output significantly depends on the Lauter Tun performance. And that's the reason we call it the Heart of the Brewhouse.
- Higher Filtration Area as compared to conventional lauter tuns.
- Innovative design of Raking arm mechanism.
- Variable frequency drive for raking arm for varying speeds during Mash intake, Bed cutting and Spent grain discharge.
- Adjustable location of knives in horizontal plane with zigzag and straight knives.
- Unique Wort collection cup arrangement.
- False bottom flushing nozzles with built-in check valves & special pop-up nozzles for thorough cleaning of the underside.
- Placement of Wort Collection and flushing nozzles with the help of software calculations.
- Special sparging system ensures gentle and even distribution with effective leaching of wort.
- Absolutely plain true bottom.
- Air free lautering consisting of closed loop ring pipe wort collection system.
- Simple trouble-free mechanism for spent grain removal.
- Mechanically operated Latching / Delatching of the spent grain - sweeping blade.
- High extract efficiency.
- Higher filtration area ensures lower cycle times.
- Low oxygen pickup.
- Flexibility to take varying raw materials as well as different types of raw materials.
- Clear and improved quality wort production.
- Improved Beer filteration characteristics.