Lauter Tun - The Brewheart
From Brewery Plants
The final beer quality and the overall plant output significantly depends on the Lauter Tun performance. And that's the reason we call it the Heart of the Brewhouse.
- Higher Filtration Area as compared to conventional lauter tuns.
- Innovative design of Raking arm mechanism.
- Variable frequency drive for raking arm for varying speeds during Mash intake, Bed cutting and Spent grain discharge.
- Adjustable location of knives in horizontal plane with zigzag and straight knives.
- Unique Wort collection cup arrangement.
- False bottom flushing nozzles with built-in check valves & special pop-up nozzles for thorough cleaning of the underside.
- Placement of Wort Collection and flushing nozzles with the help of software calculations.
- Special sparging system ensures gentle and even distribution with effective leaching of wort.
- Absolutely plain true bottom.
- Air free lautering consisting of closed loop ring pipe wort collection system.
- Simple trouble-free mechanism for spent grain removal.
- Mechanically operated Latching / Delatching of the spent grain - sweeping blade.
- High extract efficiency.
- Higher filtration area ensures lower cycle times.
- Low oxygen pickup.
- Flexibility to take varying raw materials as well as different types of raw materials.
- Clear and improved quality wort production.
- Improved Beer filteration characteristics.