Special Sun Mixture – great for overseeding; best choice for most lawns; excellent fine bladed mix for full sun areas. 80% Perennial Ryegrass, 20% Fine Fescue. Seed rate: 6-8 lbs per 1000 sq. ft.
Special Shade Seed Mixture – contains a higher amount of Fescue for shade tolerance; not as wear tolerant as mixes with higher amounts of Perennial Ryegrass; performs better under lower maintenance than other lawn mixes.
- 60% Perennial Ryegrass, 40% Fine Fescue
- Seed rate: 5-7 lbs per 1000 sq. ft.
60/20/20 Lawn Mixture – same mixture as our Perfect Green sod; for full sun or moderate shade areas; not suitable for overseeding.
- 60% Perennial Ryegrass, 20% Hard Fescue, 20% Kentucky Bluegrass
- Seeding rate: 5-6 lbs per 1000 sq. ft.
Sport Field Mix – for full sun, high traffic areas; used primarily on sports fields and parks.
- 70% Perennial Ryegrass, 30% Kentucky Bluegrass
- Seed rate: 6-8 lbs per 1000 sq. ft.
Lowgrow (Orchard) Seed Mixture – popular mix with orchard growers due to the lower mowing requirements; lower growing seed mix; tolerant of poorer quality soils, less water, and fertilizer (once established).
- 70% Elf (or comparable) Perennial Ryegrass, 20% Creeping Red Fescue, 10% Hard Fescue
- Seeding rate: 220 lbs per acre.