Laxydoll - Livestock Vaccine - Freeze Dried Agalactia Vaccine
LAXYDOLL is a freze dried vaccine prepared by live attenuated AIK Mycoplasma agalactiae strain. Indications : LAXYDOLL is recommended for use in sheep and goats to help prevent mastitis, arthritis, keratoconjunctivitis caused by Mycoplasma agalactiae.
- Composition per dose: AIK Mycoplasma agalactiae strain: 2,5x105 CFU/dose
- Target Species: Sheep and goats
- Administration and dosage: Sheep and goats should be vaccinated 1 ml subcutaneously behind the scapulae. Animals are revaccinated 1 year later by same dose and route.
- Packing: Vials of 50 and 100 doses with its corresponding diluents in glass bottles of 50 and 100 ml.
- Storage: Store in a cool place (2º C – 8º C). Do not freeze. Protect from light.
- Destruction conditions: All used bottles should be disposed of in accordance with local requirements of Medicinal Wastes Control Legislation.