Model LC - Liquid Fertilizer Carts
From Other Products
Free Form Plastics, in partnership with Bourgault Industries, is proud to offer this well engineered and superior built product. The frame design has undergone extensive field and endurance testing to ensure years of trouble free service. Frame construction and paint quality surpasses any other liquid fertilizer cart on the market today.
Available in three popular model sizes, the Free Form line of liquid fertilizer carts are a high quality product and built to withstand the demands of our toughest customers. They come complete with tank, trailer, tires and a drive kit. The customer has the freedom to source their own pumps and plumbing or purchase kits from Free Form to suit individual needs. A manual disconnect drive with an electic clutch is standard.
The durable cone bottom tank features a minimal ten degree slope angle, which offers complete drainage with a low center of gravity for greater stability on uneven terrain. A unique, field proven gooseneck style hitch allows the tightest of turns. Free Form carts offer one common frame for all 3 models. This industry-leading feature allows you to upgrade in size!
- All units come complete with tank, trailer, tires and a ground drive kit.
- Pump mounting plates installed for most common pumps.
- Tanks are rated for liquid up to 20 lb per gallon.
- Tanks are cone bottom for complete drainage.
- Common frame for all models allows the unit to be upgraded by changing the tank.
- Tanks held in place with adjustable nylon straps c/w ratchets for ease of adjustment.
- R1 Traction lug tires come as standard equipment.
- Offset wheel tracking reduces soil compaction.
- Low center of gravity for greater stability on uneven terrain.
- Various plumbing options available
- Standard transport light package
- Standard electric drive clutch
- Standard rear tow hitch
- Optional 540/65 R24 front and 30.5L x 32R2 Rice lug rear tire package
- Standard tank access ladder (available on LC2000
and LC2500 models only)