The E-leaf sensor executes the leaf wetness measurement on each side (upper and lower), thus permitting an evaluation of the risk as regards to the fungi species under consideration.
The implementation characteristics do not include exposed metallic components and, along with the entire plastic seal of the electronic parts, guarantee high reliability of the sensor in presence of both severe environmental conditions and field operations.
In addition, the materials adopted as well as the specific finish, enable the sensor to behave identically to the real leaves and thus to replicate accurately the dew and condensation over them.
- Accuracy: ± 5 %
- Output: from 0 to 100 % of wetness (released over two distinct analogue channels)
- International Protection: IP67
- Operative range: - 30 + 60 °C
- Operative cable (standard): 180 cm
- Power supply: standard 3-5VDC, on request 5-18 VDC
- Output: 3-5VDC power supply, ratiometric output 0.5V to VCC; 5-18VDC power supply, output 0.5V to 3 V