Leek Peeling Machine
Leek specialist VERHOEST has marketed the improved washing and peeling machine for over two seasons. Quality improvement and service remain the trump card of VERHOEST.This way we aim for bearable and pleasant country living. The machine works hydraulically and consists fully of stainles steel (including frame). It washes and peels leeks and cuts the roots and surplus green to size. the peeling drums are easily adjustable via a lever.The speed of the tyres, drums and knives are justable.Thanks to the extra soft clip binding, the leek is guided through the machine intact.
- The quality of the peeled leek can be improved considerably due to the double peeling brush.
- We brush the green sleaves straight with two brushing belts, just before the cutting knives.
- Between 80 and 170 kg/hour (per person) with the standard model (ofr good leek quality: Ø3 - 3,5 cm).
- The leek on the removal table needs almost no touching up and can be packaged immediately.
- Double root cutting arrangement cuts the root to the desired length.
- Carrousel to gather the leeks behind the discharge table.
- Upright rack to sort the leek more easily.
- Possibility of cutting the leek stalk at less than 52 cm.
- Discharge conveyor for dirt or cleaing out system.
- Rinsing set-up on discharge table
- The spraying arms can be adjusted to the heaviness of the soil.