LEXION - Model 780-740 - Combine Harvester
From Combine Harvesters
The LEXION 770, recognised as the world's top performing combine, has now been surpassed. The LEXION 780 takes functionality, power, endurance, versatility and convenience to new, unprecedented heights. It is simply outstanding. LEXION – a commitment.
- Up to 20% more throughput with the APS threshing system – improved grain quality through new, closed threshing drum
- APS + ROTO PLUS = APS HYBRID SYSTEM: an original only from CLAAS
- Professional straw processing with SPECIAL CUT II and power spreader for even spreading of straw over the entire working width
- High on-road speed saves time: electrohydraulic ground drive capable of up to 40 km/h
- EASY: CEBIS, CEMOS, CEMOS AUTOMATIC, CRUISE PILOT, automatic guidance and CLAAS TELEMATICS guarantee unique comfort in operation and control
- VARIO cutterbars in widths up to 12 m facilitate up to 10% better performance by optimising the crop flow
More attractive pricing with equipment packages.
To make it easier for you to choose particular items of optional equipment, we offer two (or three, depending on version) equipment packages for our LEXION models. Our experts have put these packages together on the basis of our customers' requirements. You benefit from a set of components which complement each other ideally and from the attractive pricing of each package. Information about availability and other special package offers is available from your distributor.