Liberty - Model LD3KLPECON - Dump Trailers
This was one of the first trailers Liberty designed and its quality shows. There are a lot of models, sizes, weights and uses for this trailer offered in gooseneck, bumper-pull, low profile and deck-over. All the way from the homeowner’s smaller 5 x 8 to the heavy duty serious commercial size of 18’and 20,000 lb GVWR, there’s a perfect size to meet your specific needs.
- BED WIDTH : 60'
- LENGTHS : 8'
- AXLE(S) : 3,500 lb Straight Ultra Lube
- TIRES & WHEELS : 205/D15LRC Mod Wheel
- ELEC BRAKES : Idler Axle
- SUSPENSION : Four Leaf Eye-To-Eye Springs
- JACK : 2,000 LB
- COUPLER : 2' A-Frame Coupler
- FENDERS : 10' Jeep Style Fenders
- CHASSIS : 4' Structural Channel
- TONGUE : 3' Structural Channel
- CROSS MEMBERS : 3' Structural Channel
- SIDE PANELS : 18', 14 Gauge
- FLOOR : 12 Gauge
- HYDRAULICS : One 4' Cylinder
- ELECTRICAL : Industrial Grade Sealed Wiring Harness
- FINISH PREP : Degreased, Acid Washed, Sealer Rinsed
- FINISH : Powder Coated