The milking unit lives up to SAC's motto: 'If there is anything we can do for the good of the cow, the milk or the operator, we'll do it.'
- New shape - great adjustment capacity
- Great flexibility in the short milk tube - highly flexible construction
- New rubber material - low content of plasticizers considers the most recent demands
- Highly flexible mouthpiece lip - decrease in harmful air-intakes
Steel or plastics?
- Uniflex liner can be used in both steel and light shells
- This makes it easy to select the weight which is ideal for the herd in question
- The claw is designed so it can be operated with right as well as left hand
- The design of the claw ensures steady vacuum - with no possibility of 'teat wash'
- The claw is made in a special edition - milking between hind legs in 60° and SBS plants
- The claw is made in a special edition - milking in external milking parlours