Lite-Trac - Spreaders
Agri-Spread have developed a new high capacity demountable spreader specifically for the Lite-Trac tool carrier tractor, to take full advantage of its 50/50 weight distribution. This ensures that, whatever the conditions, minimal compaction is combined with excellent traction and hillside stability.
The spreader is capable of spreading a wide range of materials including fertiliser, fibre foss, lime and poultry waste. The standard hopper can hold up to 12t lime, or 5.6t fertiliser, and extension sides are available for lighter materials. Spreading widths of 24m and above are achievable at rates of 20kg/Ha to 4t/Ha, subject to the product.
The spreader is compatible with GPS control systems to allow variable rate spreading, and split rear doors and control valves allow spreading to be restricted to one side on headlands.
Precision fabrication, excellent build quality and exhaustive testing guarantee longevity and high performance. The spreader unit and all nuts, bolts and hydraulic fittings are stainless steel, whilst the hopper is finished in robust two pack paint.
- 8.60m3 level full capacity (12t lime or 5.6t fertiliser)
- Hopper grids
- Platform and handrail around sides
- Built in mudguards
- Finish in two pack paint, oven baked
- All stainless steel, including nuts, bolts and hose fittings
- Variable rate ready
- Spreading widths 24m plus, subject to product
- Spreading rates 20kg/Ha to 4t/Ha, subject to product
- Extension sides giving additional 2.9m3 capacity (for use with light material)
- Roll over cover
- In-cab headland control valve
- Stainless steel hopper