LITHOvit AMINO - Model 25 - Foliar Fertilizer
LITHOvit AMINO 25 is a nutritious organic nitrogen fertilizer, a top-quality product created by a process of tribodynamic activation and micronization. Highly energized LITHOvit and amine particles, sprayed finely onto the leaf surface, are taken up directly through the stomata. LITHOvit increases the photosynthesis rate, improves enzyme activity and brings about a general enhancement of metabolic activities. This results in increased yields combined with a reduced requirement for water, since with LITHOvit plants are able to keep their stomata closed longer when they are subjected to water stress. In addition, the micro-nutrients also present in the product and the trace elements that influence plant physiology such as manganese etc. increase overall vitality. The addition of 25% 16 water-soluble free L-amino acids enhances the metabolism of calcium and magnesium contained in LITHOvit.
- Improves crop yields, quality and storage properties
- Accelerates growth and intensifies green coloration
- Increases resistance, growth and vitality
- Increases frost and drought tolerance and pest resistance
- Enhances the supply of essential trace elements to the plants
- Reduces the water requirement
Instructions for use
There are basically three different times at which LITHOvit can be applied:
- at the beginning of foliation,
- at the time of flowering and
- during the period when the fruit is growing.
LITHOvit may be used once or several times, at the most every 3-4 weeks, separately or in combination with a plant protection agent.
Minimum dosage: 1 kg/ha as 0.3-0.5 % water suspension (300-500 g of LITHOvit per 100 l of water).
A pH of 6-l0 must be strictly adhered to in the spray mixture. It can be applied using any agriculture sprayer with agitation or hand operated sprayer.
- Do not overdose!
- Store in dry place!
LITHOvit AMINO 25 – calcium carbonate from selected natural limestone with 25 % water-soluble free L-amino acids –readily taken up by the plant.
- 56.3 % CaCO3 calcium carbonate
- 3.75 % MgCO3 magnesium carbonate
- 31.7 % alkaline constituents (expressed as CaO – calcium oxide)
- 3.1 % N total nitrogen
- 0.2 % Fe iron
- 0.02 % Mn manganese
For use as a foliar fertilizer on arable and pasture land as well as in green houses, forestry and horticulture.
Harmless to humans and animals, not hazardous to water.
Suitable for use in organic farming according to Council Regulation (EG) Nr. 834/2007 – European Community.