LITHOvit BORON - Model 05 - Foliar Fertilizer
LITHOvit BORON 05 is a top-quality product created by a process of tribodynamic activation and micronization. Highly energized LITHOvit and boron particles, sprayed finely onto the leaf surface, are taken up directly through the stomata. LITHOvit improves the photosynthesis rate, modifies enzyme activity and brings about a general enhancement of metabolic activities. This results in increased yields combined with a reduced requirement for water, since with LITHOvit plants are able to keep their stomata closed longer when they are subjected to water stress. In addition, the micro-nutrients also present in the product and the trace elements that influence plant physiology such as manganese etc. increase overall vitality. The addition of 5 % boron in the form of boric oxide (B2O3) further reinforces the specific effect of LITHOvit. Furthermore, it strengthens cell walls and prevents plant diseases that typically result from boron deficiency.
- Improves crop yields, quality and storage properties
- Accelerates growth and intensifies green coloration
- Increases resistance, growth and vitality
- Increases frost and drought tolerance and pest resistance
- Enhances the supply of essential trace elements to the plants
- Reduces the water requirement
Instructions for use
There are basically three different times at which LITHOvit can be applied:
- at the beginning of foliation,
- at the time of flowering and
- during the period when the fruit is growing.
LITHOvit may be used once or several times, at the most every 3-4 weeks, separately or in combination with a plant protection agent.
Minimum dosage: 1 kg/ha as 0.3-0.5 % water suspension (300-500 g of LITHOvit per 100 l of water).
A pH of 6-l0 must be strictly adhered to in the spray mixture. It can be applied using any agriculture sprayer with agitation or hand operated sprayer.
- Do not overdose!
- Store in dry place!
LITHOvit BORON 05 – calcium carbonate from selected natural limestone with 5 % boron – readily taken up by the plant.
- 60 % CaCO3 calcium carbonate
- 4% MgCO3 magnesium carbonate
- 34 % alkaline constituents (expressed as CaO – calcium oxide)
- 5% B boron
- 0.2 % Fe iron
- 0.02 % Mn maganese
For use as a foliar fertilizer on arable and pasture land as well as in green houses, forestry and horticulture.
Harmless to humans and animals, not hazardous to water.
Suitable for use in organic farming according to Council Regulation (EG) Nr. 834/2007 – European Community.