LITHOvit SOIL Fertilizer is a highly effective long-term granulate soil fertilizer for professional use in the home or garden, in market gardening, greenhouses or poly tunnels, enriched by nutrient particles that have been tribodynamically activated and micronized. Both the essential basic nutrients and the additional micronutrients present in the preparation, such as iron, manganese, copper and zinc, which play such an important role in metabolic physiology, can be taken up by plants over a long period of time. In this way they enhance the plants’ resistance, growth and vitality. In addition, the fertilizer activates organisms that are present in the soil, in particular bacteria and soil fungi.
- Strengthens the biological balance
- Activates soil organisms, optimizes biological decomposition processes and enhances the structure of the soil
- Enhances biological activity and humus formation, increasing the quantities of nutrients available to plants
- Counters soil acidification
- Can improve groundwater quality by reducing the quantities of fertilizer required
Instructions for use
One application in the spring of each year: up to 5 kg of TRIBOdyn Soil Fertilizer per 100 square metres of soil, to be spread using a fertilizer spreader or added to the mixture in a fertilizer mixer and worked gently into the soil.
Warning: Not suitable for plants preferring an acid soil!
- Do not overdose!
- Store in dry place!
LITHOvit SOIL – Calcium carbonate from selected natural limestone deposits with micronutrients, readily taken up by plants. Guaranteed composition:
- 75.0 % CaCO3 calcium carbonate
- 4.0 % MgCO3 magnesium carbonate
- 0.25 % Fe iron
- 5.0 % SiO2 silicon dioxide
- 0.1 % K2O potassium oxide
- 0.015 % Na sodium
- 0.015 % P2O5 phosphate
- 0.01 % Mn manganese
For use as soil fertilizer in the home, garden and market gardening.
Harmless to humans and animals, not hazardous to water.
Suitable for use in organic farming according to Council Regulation (EG) Nr. 834/2007 – European Community.