Model 816 - Hydraulic Chute
The model 816 hydraulic chute is equipped for handling a wide range of livestock. Ideal for use by vets or for general livestock handling, the model 816 is the largest, most versatile chute available
816 base model specs:
- overall height 7′
- frame height 6’8
- frame width 6’3
- overall width 6’6
- length 9’0
- side height 4’10
- let down bars 25”
- side door opening 12”
Options list for model 816 (Click Here for photos of available options)
- slotted floor
- head bender
- gas powered unit
- nursing door
- side exit
- palpation door
- floating gates
- tilting chute
- cutting door
- yoke trailer
A variety of options are available on Trojan chutes, like slotted floors, head bender, gas powered unit, nursing door, side exit, palpation door, bleeder, floating gates, tilting chute, cutting door and a yoke trailer. Click on any photo for an enlarged view.
- Slotted floor allows for easier clean up
- Need to help a calf nurse? The nursing door protects individuals while allowing a calf access
- The head bender helps immobilize the head.
- The side exit allows for emergency if an animal goes down or is turned around.
- The bleeder feature…
- The palpation door makes preg checking safe and easy
- Floating gates make…..
- The cutting door gives an operator safe access for castration procedures
- Foot injuries? The tilt option gives the operator easy access
- The yoke trailer makes your Trojan chute portable