Loewen - High Roatation Wrist
From Loewen Forestry
You will do more than you ever thought possible with the Loewen High Rotation Wrist, giving you more versatility and productivity. It will allow you to cut standing trees, and wind fell trees, and place them in bigger bunches at any angle with a lot less movement of the carrier, increasing skidder efficiency.
- Now uses your existing stick adapter.
- 2 hydraulic motors on a 6-1 gear ratio gives a powerful
- Heavy duty ball bearing rotate gear.
- Easy access to manifolds and motors.
- Hoses go through the rotater for better protection.
- Models available for any buncher/sawhead combination.