Model LOF - Lift Offset Harrows
AMCO’s LOF Lift Offset Harrows are perfect for building and maintaining food plots, logging roads, gardens, turn rows, and firebreaks, as well as seedbed preparation, pivot turn management, and much more. The LOF comes in three cutting widths―7’6″, 8’3″, and 9’0″―and weighs up to 2,392 pounds.
- Regreaseable ball-type, toggle-mounted Protect-O-Shield® bearings, guaranteed for two full years
- A high-carbon 1½” square axle
- High-carbon steel scraper blades on ½” x 1½” shanks mounted on 2″ x 2″ x 3/8″ high-carbon angle iron bars
- Standard 24″ x 1/4″ cutout blades on 9″ spacing with right front and right rear blades stepped down 2″ less
- Standard 3-point hitch fits category II or III hitches and is quick-hitch compatible
Options: Plain blades as well as different blade sizes available.
See the table below for specifications and features. Complete information available on request.