From Timber Transport
The LOGO series is designed for timber lengths up to 22 m. The names of the vehicle types are directed towards the maximum possible timber lengths; a LOGO 12 for example is suitable for transporting timber up to a length of 12 m.
- Semi-trailers with 2 or 3 axles
- Additional steering for increased manoeuvrability
- Optional design with or without crane
- Optional rigid or telescopic design
- Optional design with separate or hydraulic steering
- Optional design with hydraulic or mechanical sliding bolsters
This vehicle type from the heavy haulage range is excellent for the use in timber transportation. The platform semi-trailers have a covered loading area and an
optimised bolster distribution so that cut timber can be transported in various
lengths along with short timber.