LomBio - Containing Humic and Fulvic Acids
From Liquid Products
% 15 w/w organic fertilizer is containing Humic and Fulvic Acids in liquid form with leonardite. Lom'bio is a organic product what is cotaining Humic + Fulvic Acids % 15(>) in liquid form with leonardite. It is availabled in all kinds of agricultural production (greenhouse, field crops, industrial crops, orcharding, ornamental plants etc.). It can be applied both soil and foliar.
Applied to soil;
It increases in take depending on the soil and improving non - plant - available form for holding capacity, aeration and microbial activity. Also increases the amount of soil organic matter, iron can be taken into the form, provides more benefit from iron for plant. It increases resistance to plants from diseases and pests.
Lom'bio; is source of high quality humic and fulvic acids that well - despersed in water, Lom'bio is hasing an impact on increasing yield and quality at used products, causes to increase aroma for eaten parts of products which is under the soil and rate of sugar in sugar beet.
- Increases the activities of microorganisms in the soil.
- Provides easier uptake of plan nutrients such as phosphorus, iron, and manganese by plant.
- Increases the water - holding capacity on soil.
- Corrects the structure of clay soil.
- Provents salt accumulation in the soil.
provides a positive contribution of rooting plants by all of these features.
Applied to foliar;
- Respiration speeds up on plant
- Increases protein synthesis
- Encourages chlorophyll information and photosynthesis
- Increases earliness and quality in product
Note: correct use of Humic and Fulvic Acids, saves using other fertilizers.
The recommended döşe in practice;
- On soil: 5 - 8 lt / da, during the production period.
- On foliar: 75 - 200 cc / da (or 100 lt water)