Long Timber Vehicles
From Timber Transport
The DOLL concept for the truck design consists of proven assemblies that can be flexibly adapted to the customers' requirements.
- Additional structures for all common truck chassis and loading cranes
- Design of the loading crane according to customer specifications
- Quick change of the bolster on the trailer plate
- Optional hydraulic or mechanical extension of bolsters
DOLL's core expertise in self-steering trailers is the hydraulic steering. It is offered in three variations.Technology
- DOLL KOMPAKT with 2-cylinder steering system and low weight
- DOLL RATIO with 4-cylinder steering system for high drive stability in extremely rough terrain
- DOLL ratioplus with 4-cylinder steering system with the proven featurs of the DOLL RATIO and the advantages of a forced-steering trailer.
The trailers are offered in different executions:
- Two and three axle self-steering trailers
- Inclined front and rear section for safe and quick loading and unloading