Long Timber Vehicles
From Timber Transport
DOLL is one of the world's best known manufacturers of vehicles for transporting long log timber. Hauling long and heavy logs on mountainous terrain, along narrow forest tracks and winding roads presents a challenge on a daily basis for hauliers, especially in Central Europe. DOLL offers a wide range of robust, versatile vehicles for such conditions and also a vehicle for combined long and short timber transport with the DOLL Multi.
- Payload optimisation thanks to use of high-grade fine-grained steels
- Modularised solutions combined with an extensive variety of options
- Application-specific bolster concept
- Truck-specific frame concept
- Hydraulics matched to truck and crane
- Company's own operating and control unit based on CAN bus (unique in timber transport)
The DOLL concept for truck superstructures on long timber hauliers consists of established component assemblies which can be flexibly adjusted to customer requirements.
DOLL's core expertise for self-steering trailers is focused on hydraulic steering. It is offered in three versions.
Combination vehicle based on a long timber truck.
The ratioplus steering system was developed based on the time-tested RATIO self-steering trailer and brings greater user convenience, improved safety, more efficiency and greater driving pleasure for long timber hauliers.