Gyro-Trac’s Low Flow Cutter-head Attachment with its fixed tooth, planar head cutting technology is designed for Skid Steers and Compact Track Loaders from 60 horsepower and up and with hydraulic flow from 17 to 24 gpms. This revolutionary mulching attachment will clear more small trees and scrub in less-time and with far less work than other competing products in its class. It “Quick” attaches to any Compact Track Loader or Skid Steer easily, without the need for hydraulic adjustments. Just ‘ATTACH & GO’.
- Patented Fixed Tooth Planar “Knife-Like” teeth
- Easily attaches to any Compact Track Loader or Skid Steer
- Exclusive patented Spiral cutting pattern with ribs for a controlled bite that increases productivity while using less horsepower and fuel
- Variable displacement hydraulic motors
- Teeth are individually mounted and can be replaced in minutes