Model GT-25 XP - Heavy Duty Mulcher
From Mulching Machines
With the GT-25XP Heavy Duty Mulcher, you will cut more wood in less time than with any competitor in its class. With both Captive Track and Rugged Steel Track options, PRODUCTIVITY, PERFORMANCE & PROFITABILITY will become the hallmarks of your business.
- Strong, Dependable 270 HP Cummins Tier-III Turbo Diesel
- Powerful hydraulic pumps & motors and our latest patented Cutter-head technology.
- Low-profile Fully Enclosed Forward-tilt Cab
- Pressurized Cab w/Comfortable Suspension Seat
- Best in Class, Patented “Sabre Tooth” Cutting Technology – Pulverizes Wood into Sawdust
- Patented Spiral Tooth Pattern, Creating Vacuum-like Effect
- Dual Control Ribs to Control Cutting Bite, with Knockout Relief and Splitter Point to Expel and Refine Mulch
- Hydraulic Cutter Head Guide Bar Extends to Assist Felling Trees
- Six Exterior Lights & 15,000 lb. Winch
- Super Low Ground Pressure Captive Track, or Aggressive & Rugged Steel Track Options
- MACHINE DIMENSIONS
- ENGINE SPECIFICATIONS
- FUEL SYSTEM
- HYDRAULIC DRIVE SYSTEM (CLOSED LOOP)
- BRAKE & PARKING BREAK
- GEAR BOX
- TOMA-AX 700HF CUTTER-HEAD
Gyro-Trac’s SABRE-TOOTH TITAN cutting technology - PULVERIZES Wood into Sawdust-like Mulch.
The new SABRE-TOOTH design is the NEXT GENERATION of 'disruptive technology,' improving on Gyro-Trac's Planar tooth.
- It begins with a WIDER TOOTH, held in place with a WEDGED FRICTION BLOCK, taking all the force off of the single bolt. THAT'S RIGHT! Only one bolt to quickly and easily replace worn teeth.
- The CONTROLLED BITE is now achieved with TWO instead of one control rib under the tooth.
- The distance between control ribs is wider.
- The KNOCK-OUT RELIEF that reduces resistance by allowing the wood chip to curl into the relief, now has a SPLIT BLOCK strategically placed to SPLIT THE CHIP and further REDUCE the size of the wood chip.
- This new design creates a SELF-CLEANING effect, clearing the tooth for the next bite.