Model LS-22 - Lawn Overseeder
The LS-22 lawn seeder is capable of delivering maximum germination for superior lawn overseeding results. The optimized 1 1/2-inch blade spacing and micro-screw depth adjustment offers quick, accurate blade adjustments for optimal seed-to-soil contact in virtually any lawn seeding conditions. Large pneumatic tires allow the LS-22 to roll easily over any terrain and a convenient seed window allows quick reference of seed levels. The poly seedbox is durable ,easy to clean and contains quick reference seed charts. The essential controls are easy to reach and operate. The LS 22 overseeder has a heavy duty and durable body with folding handles for easy loading and transporting. LS22 makes seeding easy.
- Seeds over 30,000 square feet per hour.
- Cutting blades are 1 1/2-inches apart for close seed spacing.
- All controls are located on the handle—blade clutch, lift bail and positive seed flow control are within easy reach.
- Large pneumatic tires make the LS-22 usable on almost all turf conditions.
- The micro-screw depth adjustment allows accurate setting of the cutter blades for best seed/soil contact.
- Folding handles for easy transport and storage.
- Replace the blades without removing the cutting head—remove two bolts to replace a damaged blade in minutes.
- Ergonomic clutch bail design for operator comfort.