Model LS96 - Walk-Through Milking Parlor
From Milking Parlor
Manufactured to operate smoothly and withstand the daily rigors of heavy use, the Zimmerman LS96 Milking Parlor is designed for mid-size to small dairy farms where the operator is comfortable with close contact with cows. It makes milking easier through it's automatic features that allow the cows to milk at their own pace. “Since installing a Zimmerman Step-up Parlor several years ago, we have learned to appreciate the ease with which cows enter and exit...
- Unique latch system keeps doors in unlocked position until cow has exited. Operates by direct pull rod linkage. Manufactured with brass bushings on rocker arm assembly.
- Cam balanced spring that automatically positions door to receive next cow.
- Doors operated by cross link tie rods.
- Smooth, quiet operations with UHMW synthetic bushings on the door hinges & soft rubber bumper used on the stops.
- Heavy duty frame manufactured with 3 x 1 1/2 x 3/16 tubing.
- Brass ball joints on all rod linkage.