Model LSS - Commercial Filtration Systems
Aquatic Enterprises commercial life support systems are designed to provide the highest level of water quality while keeping serviceability simple and convenient. Our commercial LSS packages are designed and engineered to meet our client’s specific applications. Our Commercial LSS packages are complete, fully self-contained pumping and secondary filtration systems mounted to our compact fiberglass base, pallet mounted, or on a custom stainless steel frame. These systems range in flow rates from 40 GPM to 500 GPM and can incorporate a wide variety of sub-components. These systems are available for both fresh water and marine applications.
All components on our systems are fitted with unions between each individual component and ball valves on intake and discharge. We include a drain valve with a male garden hose connection to drain components easily via pump or gravity. We incorporate a by-pass valve, in the event the mechanical filter plugs, water will by-pass the filter and continue to flow to vital elements like heat exchanger and tanks.
Our Commercial LSS Packages can include the following:
- Marine and Freshwater
- Energy efficient pumps
- Programmable pumps
- Mechanical filtration
- Chemical filtration
- Ultraviolet disinfection
- NEMA enclosed control
- Sump tank
- Bio-filter tower
- De-gassing tower
- By-pass valve
- Simple installation
- Wide variety of flow rates
- Heat exchangers
- Temperature controllers
- Liquid filled pressure gauges
- Flow control valves
- Protein skimmers
All our systems are pre-plumbed and fully water tested prior to shipping.
- Aquatic Enterprises water changers simplify the task of mixing saltwater and performing routine water changes. Our systems are available with manual, timed, or fully automated delivery of water to the holding system.
- The basic manual water mixer unit comes with a recirculation and delivery pump, piping and valves, and quick disconnect unions to mix and deliver water on an “as needed” basis.
- The timed unit incorporates a timer and solenoid valve assembly to deliver a predetermined amount of water on a scheduled interval.
- The fully automated unit comes with a computer controller, ultraviolet disinfection unit, flow totalizer, low water level switch and alarm.
Water Mixers and Changers Can Include:
- HDPE water storage tank
- Stainless steel base with levelers
- PVC equipment deck
- Magnetic drive circulation and delivery pump
- Integrated recirculation piping and valves
- Ultraviolet disinfection unit
- Low water level switch and alarm
- Heater or chiller
- Fully integrated timer or controller
- Solenoid valve
- High level over flow
- Flow rate regulation valves
- Ball valves and union quick disconnects
- Saltwater compatible magnetic drive pumps
All our storage tanks, water mixers, and water changers are available with black HDPE tanks and a water level indicator where algae growth can be a problem. Our mixing stations and water changers take the work out of water quality management.