Lynex - Model SX1000 - Radio Controlled Flail Slope Mower
The Lynex SX1000 is a radio controlled flail slope mower designed for mowing slopes of up to 75 degrees With very low ground pressure the machine is particularly useful in ecologically sensitive areas and over soft ground. The machine cuts long grass and light scrub but also provides a very good finish on short mown areas. The reliable transmission, combined with powerful cutting high performance even under difficult conditions, and the machine is ideal for mowing on steep slopes at water reservoirs and nature reserves.
- The deck has great absorbency and also provides great cutting capacity.
- The Fail Safety system monitor the machine under all conditions. We have developed our own remote which only weighs half the weights of others remotes which raises considerable discomfort.
- Safety features include an emergency single action cut out switch on the hand control, and another located on the machine itself
- walls / cliffs
- Water Pools
- Road construction
- Natural areas
- Type: SX
- Model: SX1000
- Engine: 23 PS, B&S Vanguard, Gasoline
- Weight: 290 kg
- Lengt: 132 cm
- Width: 154 cm
- Height: 132 cm
- Turning radius: 0°
- Runs up hill to: 75°
- Three point linkage: -
- PTO shaft – front: -
- Remote: Range 800 m, 2,4 GHertz
- Mover deck: 100 cm
The machine can be modified as needed.
(*Disclaimer for changes in technical specifications etc.)