Model M-16 - Grain Cleaner
From Grain Cleaner
The machine M-16 has been designed to comply with the present standards for modern installations in regards to cleanliness and selection of such grains and cereals as wheat, barley, corn, sunflower, rapedeed, vegetables, etc. It was devised for procuring high yield and thorough removal of impurities reaching percentages well under the official requirements.
It consist of the following main elements:
- Turbine with double air suction with independent control.
- Set of high yield sieves fitted with adjustable lower brushes with continuous self-cleaning movement.
- The sieve compartment is driven by a high frequency movement produced by four eccentric balances accomplishing perfect equilibrium.
- Grain entry to hopper
- Control of grain flow to upper sieve
- Removal of fine impurities and dust
- Particles of greater size than the grain
- Thinned-out or broken grains
- Clean grain