M-C - Model Modular Tower Series - Tower Grain Dryer
Next Generation Tower Series 8 Vacuum Cool, Energy Saving Models Vacuum cooling is key to the popularity and success of M-C Tower Dryers.Reclaiming heated air from cooling the grain results in less fuel usage and significant dollar savings. After blending the ambient air drawn from outside, the pre-heated air is returned to the blowers, lowering energy consumption and producing maximum efficiency.
M-C Tower Dryers give maximum capacity while taking up less valuable square footage in your grain set up. Easy to operate, clean and quiet, reliable and efficient…M-C tower dryers provide the best means to lower input costs and add profit to your harvest.
- Smooth wall, aluminum screens
- (stainless screens available) and heavy duty construction deliver long life and years of dependable service.
- Grain exchangers equalize moisture and temperature in the grain column.
- High efficiency, low emission cast aluminum and stainless steel burner ensures adequate heat.
- Standard sloped floors help promote dryer cleanliness.
- Commercial-grade inline centrifugal blowers deliver air volume at low RPM for maximum motor life and efficient, quiet drying.
- Sealed cooling floor prevents particulate matter from entering the drying process for a cleaner dryer operation.
- Gas manifold with microprocessor controlled electronic gas proportional valve allows complete control of plenum temperature for all grains to be dried. Regardless of outside temperature changes, a constant plenum temperature is automatically maintained. Digital readout on microprocessor displays plenum temperature and set point during dryer operation.
- NEMA IV high voltage cabinet with main disconnect protects motor starters, hermal overloads and electrical components from weather and dirt.
- Discharge Moisture Sensor with continuous flow sampler provides reliable measurement of dryer’s outlet moisture content.