Model M2 plus - Wet Grain Mobile Crusher
The feed texture can be set according to the requested fineness both for cattle and monogasters. The feeding value of the wet ensilled grain processed by roller method, boosts digestibility, thus also production effectivity. Costs savings reach up to 33 €/t. Throughput of 60 t/hr is reached by power input of mere 160 HP. Hydraulically controlled unloading auger conveyor. Machine is equipped with dosing tourniquests for equal grain input to rollers.
- The machine is primarily determined for harvesting service companies processing larger amounts.
- It is designed for working on field, eventually at the place of silage storage.
- When working in the field, the grain is poured into the crusher’s hopper (with extension) with the volume of 9 m3- 1x M2 plus = 2 x threshers.
- A preservative accid is applied onto the mass - it flows into the horizontal conveyor where it is idealy mixed.
- There is a place for IBC-barrel directly on the machine (1000 l of acid).
- The machine is approved for operation on roads up to 40 km/hr.