AHWI M500 head is designed as head for carriers with PTO drive and engine power class from with 80 to 180 HP CAT II or III. The Rotor is driven on two sides via fixed power take-off gear, high-performance power belts and auxiliary drive shafts with torque protection and overrunning clutch. The power take-off gear is optional available as pivoting version (Z-kinematics).
Versatile operations from 80 to 180 HP.
The M500 mulcher head can be supplied in 2000 or 2300 mm. The rotor design is based on the new HDT technology which enables to a fitting tool choice according to application and requirement.
HDT rotor design with variable tool assembly.
A infinite adjustable fineness degree is achieved by hydraulically follow-up and protection flap with replaceable counterblades. Different push-bars – fix or hydraulical – as option.
- Logging debris and cuttings removal
- Keeping the areas clear around overhead power lines and pipelines
- Forestry planning redevelopment; replanting;
- fire hazard reduction; fire-break establishment; thick undergrowth removal
- Shredding of harvested residue (Biomass is distributed over the ground and lightly mixed in with the topsoil)
- Christmas tree plantation redevelopment
- Conversion of scrubland or secondary vegetation in agriculturally used areas
- Landscape conservation, composting, tree nurseries
- Required performance class: 100 HP to 200 HP
- Drive speed: 1.000 rpm
- Working width: 1.800 mm / 2.000 mm / 2.300 mm
- Operating weight: 1.750 kg / 1.900 kg / 2.000 kg
- Design features and benefits: Rotor with variable HDT tooling concept;
- tools are individually replaceable
- Follow-up flap with exchangeable counter blades for mulch fineness
- Synchronous control that is established through various patented Kinematic
- variations for tractor or crawler installation
- Improved reliability through generously sized machine parts
- Screwed rotor journal (Ø = 65 mm)
- Rotor bearing (self-aligning roller bearings) with a high load rating
- Pivoting gear box with overrunning clutch type 2155
- Available working widths: 1.800 mm, 2.000 mm, 2.300 mm