Their entirely galvanised body comes with 2 vertical beaters of 885mm diameter and 42 reversible blades.
These spreaders are equipped with a sprung drawbar and a manual jack. For more comfort, a drawbar with passive hydraulic suspension and a hydraulic jack can be added on the machine.
The M8, with an accurate heaped capacity of 9.3m3, can be transformed to a M10 by adding fully galvanised side extensions for a longer lifespan and which increases the carrying capacity to 10.3m3.
Many options are available in order to meet the specific needs of each user. Please refer to the section “Possible equipments” to get the full list of options and you can also find more pictures in the page “options ”.
- axle recessed in the chassis
- chassis 6mm
- removable body side board 3mm
- front frame 4 and 6mm
- stainless steel bolts
- rear frame 6mm
- wide box belt
- galvanized sprung drawbar
- manual jack bolted ring hitch
- folding ladder
- flashing beacon
- truck lights.
- marine bed chains
- left & right front rolls scrapper
- manual chain tension
- hydraulic over pressure valve
- drive shaft 55mm diameter, fully protected
- overrunning clutch + cam clutch
- PTO shaft 6 splines serie 5
- oversized gearbox