MAC - Pressurizing and Circulating Plants
MAC pressurizing and circulating equipment, is custom designed to meet your specifications, manufactured in our own facilities, and tested against the highest quality standards to meet the critical performance requirements of today's pipe type high pressure cable systems. We provide technical assistance to help you evaluate your system needs and refine specifications accordingly. During Startup, we offer on-site training and technical services. MAC can provide complete on-site field service or extended muti year maintenance services.
Clean, open design is the hallmark of MAC pressurizing and circulating plants, making them easy to operate and maintain over a life expectancy of 30 to 50 years. Wide aisles, significant spacing between control cabinet components, and easily accessible pumps and valves facilitate general maintenance and replacement of component parts.
MAC designs and fabricates plants in many sizes and arrangements, from the simple to the complex. A typical plant incorporates elements such as the following:
- Single or multiple compartment carbon steel tank
- Self contained steel moat integral with support skid
- Multiple screw type pressure pumps for use with cable dielectric fluid
- Pressure relief ladders for full control of system pressure
- Fluid outlet manifold, allowing any pump to supply any or all fluid outlets
- Fluid outlets with MAC insulating couplings
- Complete control system for manual, automatic, oscillation or circulation operation
- Modular, expandable, solid state annunciator alarm system
- Solid state chart recorders, programmable to set chart format and alarm modes
- Complete nitrogen gas supply system, with monitoring
- Weatherproof enclosure with thermal insulation rated over R-30