MagFan Plus - Speed Controlled Fan
MagFan Plus is a speed controlled fan equipped with a 2,2kW high efficiency motor and comes with a dedicated VFD (MagDrive) that allows MagFan Plus to operate at variable speed from 160 rpm to 750 rpm. Capacity from 2000 m3/h (1180) to 79.490 m3/h (46786 cfm) at 0 Pascal. Air Flow Ratio 0.86 (capacity @ 0.20” WC / capacity @ 0.05” WC). Cfm/watt 23 (measured at full speed (750 rpm) @ 0.1” WC).
MagFan Plus takes you even further
The combination of unprecedented capacity, extreme pressure capability and very high efficiency makes the MagFan Plus attractive wherever energy is a limited resource and/or high capacity, high flow rates and high pressures is needed, MagFan Plus is the answer.
The high quality materials, the unrivalled performance and simplified installation results in a very attractive Return On Investment (ROI) of typically one, maximum two years. In a direct comparison against similar products, MagFan Plus offers up to 75% lower energy consumption at equivalent flow rates.
Wide duty point
Via the dedicated VFD MagFan Plus can be used even at very low ventilation rates. As the need for more air increases, the fan simply accelerates, always matching the airflow and pressure requirements. MagFan has an unrivalled, wide duty point, ranging from neutral to 100 Pa (0.40”). Even at very high tunnel ventilation air speeds, the fan operates at low loads and has an abundance of spare capacity.
Running on 95% of the world´s grid
The VFD which facilitates installation and makes MagFan capable of running on 95% of the world’s electric grid without having to even think of supply voltage, frequency or voltage drops.
MagFan plus in short:
- Built to last, maintenance-free
- Calculated service life 100000+ hrs
- Capacity up to 79300 m³/h (46700 cfm)
- Runs on 95% of the world´s electrical grid
- Runs on any voltage from 85VAC to 265VAC
- Motor 2.2kW @ 750RPM
- Saves 75% on transportation costs
- Housing and cone: PP-HD, gray (RAL 7040), PVC, gray (RAL 7040)
- Impeller blades: Celstran Technofiber
- Brackets, guards: Stainless steel / AISI 304 / A2
- Dimensions assembled:
- Weight: 90kg / 200lbs
- L x W x D (mm): See drawing
- Impeller diameter: 1430mm / 56.5”
- Water proof speed drive
- Cos (phi) / power factor at full load: 0.99
- In-built drive and motor protection
- Motor: Permanent Magnet Synchronous 3-phase
- Output (continuous duty):
- 2.2kW @ 750RPM
- Insulation class F, 170°C magnets
- In-built double Klixon thermal protection
- Power supply:
- Single phase, 100-265VAC, 50/60Hz
- Three phase, 360-440VAC, 50/60Hz