MagFan - Ultra Efficient, Energy Saving Wall Fan for Poultry and Pig Production
MagFan is a speed controlled fan equipped with a 1,2kW high efficiency motor and comes with a dedicated VFD (MagDrive) that allows MagFan to operate at variable speed from 160 rpm to 670 rpm and produce anything from 2000 m3/h (1180 cfm) to 70.500 (41450 cfm) @ 0 Pascal. Air Flow Ratio 0.81 (capacity @ 0.20” WC / capacity @ 0.05” WC). Cfm/watt: 28 (measured at full speed (645 rpm) @ 0.1” WC).
MagFan – ultra-efficient, energy saving and durable!
The direct drive 56” MagFan has an output of up to 79.490 m3/h (46786 cfm) at neutral pressure and is powerful enough to run continuously at static pressures exceeding 80 Pascal (0.32”). MagFan reduces the electrical power consumption by up to 75 % compared to most other similar fans. Best results ever recorded at Bess Lab, University of Illinois (March 2019).
MagFan offers an unprecedented combination of high capacity, high pressure and extreme efficiency. Wherever energy is a limited resource and high capacity, high flow rates and high pressures is needed, MagFan is the answer. The unit is totally corrosion resistant and requires no maintenance, and the estimated service life of the product is in excess of 100000 hours.
Returns your investment
The combination of high quality materials, extreme efficiency, unrivalled performance and simplified installation results in a very attractive Return on Investment (ROI) of typically one, maximum two years. The world’s most energy efficient wall fan in a direct comparison against leading suppliers MagFan, offers at least 70% lower energy consumption at equivalent flow rates.
Variable Speed Drive
MagFan starts slowly and quietly and accelerates to the requested speed. With its precise airflow control, MagFan can be used even during brooding. As the need for more fresh air increases, the fan simply accelerates smoothly and effortlessly, always matching the airflow and pressure requirements. MagFan has an unrivalled, wide duty point, ranging from neutral to 100 Pa (0.40”). Even at very high tunnel ventilation air speeds, the fan operates at low loads and has an abundance of spare capacity.
Flexibility by design
MagFan comes with a simple to use plug-and-run Variable Speed Drive, which facilitates installation and makes MagFan capable of running on 95% of the world’s electric grid, without having to even think of supply voltage, frequency or voltage drops.
MagFan in short:
- Built to last, maintenance-free.
- Calculated service life 100000+ hrs.
- Capacity up to 70500 m3/h (41400 cfm).
- Runs on 95% of the world´s power grid.
- Runs on any voltage from 85VAC to 265VAC.
- Reduces CO2 emissions by at least two thirds
- Reduces your energy bill by 70% compared to top ten competitors.
- Saves 75% on transport costs.
- Soft start and acceleration.
- Housing and cone:
- PP-HD, gray (RAL 7040).
- PVC, gray (RAL 7040) .
- Impeller blades: Celstran Technofiber.
- Brackets, guards: Stainless steel / AISI 304 / A2.
- Dimensions assembled:
- Weight: 90kg / 200lbs.
- L x W x D (mm): See drawing.
- Impeller diameter: 1430mm / 56.5”.
- Water proof speed drive.
- Cos (phi) / power factor at full load: 0.99.
- In-built drive and motor protection.
- Permanent Magnet Synchronous 3-phase.
- Output (continuous duty):
- 1.2kW @ 660RPM / 2.2kW @ 750RPM
- Insulation class F, 170°C magnets.
- In-built double Klixon thermal protection.
- Power supply:
- Single phase, 100-265VAC, 50/60Hz.
- Three phase, 360-440VAC, 50/60Hz.