Magic-gro - Unique Microbial System
The soil supporting today's agriculture activities is lacking sufficient microbial activity to promote healthy plant growth. This is due primarily to an over reliance on pesticides to control disease and insect infestation. These synthetic chemicals also destroy non-target organisms, namely the essential bacteria and microbes found in healthy soil. Beneficial microorganisms are necessary to promote healthy, vigorous plant growth. When microbial population is depleted the plant growth system becomes stressed giving rise to a myriad of problems. In response to this problem Organica Biotech has created unique microbial system namely Magic-gro.
The key ingredient in Magic-gro is a proprietary microbial system with unique properties like helping soil to establish beneficial microbes by providing certain unique nitrogen fixing, phosphorus solubilising, and plant growth hormone producing natural microbes. It is not only how many bacteria but also the type and functionality of the bacteria that is very important for overall plant growth. These microbes are able to extract nutrients from the mineral part of the soil and eventually pass the nutrients on to plants.
Magic-gro is not a substitute for fertilizer. Fertilizer provides N, P and K essential for pant growth. Magic-gro facilitates availability of essential ingredients e.g. vitamins, amino acids, plant growth hormones, micro nutrients, plant stress relievers and essential microbes to improve over all plant conditions.
- Promotes conversion of soil elements including phosphorus, into plant available forms.
- Increases resistance to plant diseases.
- Revitalizes the soil. Helps decompose soil organics.
- Biodegradable and not harmful to the soil.
- Increases soil buffering properties by increasing humus level.
- Chelates metal ions in alkaline conditions, increasing plant availability.
- Stimulates plant growth by naturally accelerating cell division.
- Increases seed germination and viability.
- Stimulates root growth, thus increasing root density.
- Increases root respiration.
- Stimulates plant enzymes.
- Helps reduce fertilizer load.
- Helps reduce dependence on chemical applications.
- Better quality and yield.
- Helps faster flowering and faster fruiting.
- Completely organic.
- Ornamental plants.
- Lawn and Turf
- Nut Trees: Almond, beechnut, butternut, cashew, chestnut, filbert, hickory nut, macadamia, nut, pecan, walnut, etc.
- Fruit Trees: Grape fruit, lemon, lime, orange, tangerine, tangelo, citrus hybrids, apple, cherry, nectarine, peach, plum, prune, etc.
- Berries: Blackberry, blueberry, boysenberry, cranberry, currant, dewberry, elderberry, fig, gooseberry, ground cherry, kiwi fruit, loganberry, mulberry, paw paw, pineapple, raspberry, strawberry, sugar apple, grape, persimmon, etc.
- Tropical Fruits: Avocado, banana, date, granadilla, loquat, mango, papaya, passion fruit, pomegranate, chickoo, etc.
- Garden Vegetables: Eggplant, okra, peppers, tomatoes, broccoli, Brussels, sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, Chinese cabbage, lettuce, mustard, radish, spinach, cucumber, pumpkin, melons, beans, peas, etc.
- Roots and Tubers: Turmeric, ginger, potato, onion, garlic, beet root, tapioca, groundnut, etc.
- Others: Tobacco, sugarcane, medicinal plants and herbs, etc.
Magic-gro can be applied to any plant life depending upon the situation. It can be applied by mixing with water and spraying for foliar application and root application.
- For any product to perform at its optimum level, a proper application rate at the appropriate time is necessary. If the product is applied on a late or a cloudy day, it would have stronger activity than on a bright sunny day. The product is most effective when we spray during dusk or morning hours.
- Avoid pesticide or insecticide application before and after 72 hours of Magic-gro application .
- Mix Magic-gro with plain water and apply.
- Store the product in a cool place away from sunlight.