Honeyville Bucket Elevators are available in seven different models with capacities ranging from 1,350 BPH up to 18,000 BPH and feature heavy-duty components that are jig welded for easy assembly. All pieces are galvanized for a durable finish and a long, maintenance free life. Each elevator comes with a 'No Tool Door Access'
- HEAD: Heavy-duty galvanized steel construction designed for clean discharge.
- HEAD COVER: Sectioned and hinged for easy service of internal components.
- HEAD PULLEY: Crowned and fitted with tapper-lock bushings, non-slip rough top lagging for maximum traction.
- BELT: High strength PVC belt for minimal stretch, impregnated solid carcass, pre-punched for easy bucket mounting. SOR Rubber belt is available as an option.
- BUCKETS: High Quality Polyethylene CC Deep Terminal design. Steel buckets are available upon request.
- BOOT: Heavy gauge galvanized steel. Easy to adjust take-ups for boot pulley. High or low, standard or expanded width hopper. Hand slide clean-out gates positioned on each side.
- TRUNKING: Twin box construction. Heavy gauge ASTM A-526 G90 galvanized steel Double seam, jig welded for perfect alignment. Inspection sections feature easy access to belt and buckets through inspection doors. Honeyville utilizes ten 90° bends for greater vertical strength and structural integrity.
- LADDER AND SAFETY CAGE: Available for all models of Honeyville Bucket Elevators.