Major is a universal agricultural wheeled tractor that you will appreciate for its excellent price‑to‑power ratio. It is designed for coupling with farm machines, as well as for transport. Major is designed for small and family farms, but is also useful for light jobs in the woods and for municipal services. Major is a lifelong tractor – always reliable, powerful and easy to maintain.
Major tractors are designed for the best combination of the engine performance and the tractor weight, meaning the tractor’s potential can be fully used.
The design of the tractor is simple, smart and purposeful. Therefore it is maximally reliable and easy to maintain.
Major tractors are easy to service thanks to their simple construction. Their fuel consumption is reasonable, even at a high power. From the long-term point of view, you will appreciate reasonably priced spare parts.
Zetor Major is able to fully use its power thanks to the best possible combination of the engine performance and weight. The engine is excellent for its low fuel consumption, high reliability and simple construction.
Compression ignition engine with Common Rail direct fuel injection
- Power 60 hp to 80 hp
- Engine capacity 2.9 litres
- Compression ignition engine with Common Rail direct fuel injection
- DOC catalyst (no DPF filter, no urea)
- External EGR cooling ensures constant power even under heavy conditions
- Optimized engine combustion leads to a lower heat load, lower consumption and higher pulling power
- High-quality engine guarantees long life
Major CL tractors are equipped with a reversing, four-ratio, fully synchronized gearbox with three speed ranges. The Major HS is additionally provided with a two-stage torque multiplier (PowerShift) and electro-hydraulic reverser (PowerShuttle). The result is ideal stepping of the available gears to keep the engine at the optimum speed both when working in the field or during transport, thus keeping fuel consumption at a low level.
- The maximum speed is either 30 or 40 km/h
- Easy to service
- Major CL transmission has 12F/12R speeds and Major HS has 24F/12R speeds
- Six speeds in the working range of 4-12 km/h
The mechanically regulated hydraulics operate reliably under any circumstances. You will appreciate smooth lowering regulation, high endurance and long life. The Major CL is equipped with one, or optionally two, hydraulic quick-couplers at the rear of the tractor, while with the HS, up to three quick couplers can be specified.Comfort at any work
The Major's cab is practical, spacious and provides an excellent view all round. The digital dashboard displays all important information required for the smooth operation and control of the tractor. Two roof types can be installed on Zetor tractors. The standard equipment is a roof with a hatch, while a reinforced FOPS roof is better suited for tractors equipped with a front loader.
- Ideal view from the cab in all directions, including rear-mounted implements
- Spring-suspended seat
- A roof hatch for a better view when working with the front loader
- Simple and well arranged control of the machine
- Radio and air conditioning ready
- steering column with fully adjustable steering wheel
- reduced cab noise
- dashboard with digital display
- suspended swivel driver's seat with arm rests and higher backrest
- comfortable folding passenger's seat
- multiple storage spaces
- Maximum lifting force Major CL 24kN
- Maximum lifting force Major HS 33kN
- Smooth lowering regulation
- Simple and safe handling of additional equipment
- Quick coupling
- Hydraulic lock function when transporting tools