Zetor Major - Tractor
From Tractor- Major
A universal wheeled farm tractor, intended for working with agricultural implements, industrial aggregates and for agricultural transport, it has been designed to honour the basic pillars of the Zetor brand. With its power category under 80 hp, Zetor Major builds on one of the most successful models in zetor’s history. This reliable, eficient and easy-to-maintain model has already acquired the reputation of a tractor that has been in service for a lifetime. These qualities, and the excellent price-topower ratio, are appreciated mainly by owners of family and smaller farms.
A reliable tractor in the mediumcapacity class, with excellent price-topower ratio.
- time-proven concept
- high reliability
- simple servicing
- robust, frame-reinforced body
- easy to maintain
- maximum lifting capacity 2,400 kg
Big power in little helper
- 4 cylinder in-line engine
- Displacement : 2.9 Liter
- High Pressure Comon Rail systém
- Heavy duty external coled EGR
- Hydraulic valve lifters
- Turbo engine with charge-air coling
- Structural block and Oil Pan
- Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) exhaust after-treatment systems
The exceptional popularity of Zetor engines is based on low fuel consumption, high reliability and simple design – these reward the customer not only with low purchase costs but also low operating costs, great reliability, and low maintenance and service requirements.No power boost restricted only to certain conditions
Zetor tractors do not use power boost, i.e. power available only under certain conditions. Zetor engines have full power available regardless of what speed the tractor is travelling or whether the PTO.Geargox
12 simple steps to productivity
- Design proven by users
- Proven long-term function and reliability
- Simple servicing
- Smooth change of gears
- Fully synchronized, four-speed gearbox with three-speed reducer and reverser.
- 12/12 speeds
- Maximum speed 30 KPH
- Rear pto speeds: 540/1,000 or 540/540E.
Major tractors are equipped with a synchro shuttle, a four-speed, fully synchronized gearbox and a three-speed reducer. The number of speeds is 12/12.Hydraulics
Simplicity is strength
- Mechanical hydraulics with position and force control.
- Features high lifting capacity, smooth starting control and hydraulic lock function for implement transport.
- Maximum lifting force 24 KN.
- Tractor has one or two hydraulic - quick couplings, with a waste return.
- Mechanical control – high durability and long life.
- High lifting capacity.
- Smooth starting control.
- Quick mounting and securing of implements.
- Simple and safe handling of ancillary equipment.
- Hydraulic lock function for implement transport.
The Major model employs mechanically regulated hydraulics, featuring not only high lifting capacity but also smooth starting control, including a hydraulic lock function for transporting implements. The tractor is equipped with either one or two hydraulic quick couplings, and a waste return for driving hydraulic motors.Cab
Roomy and practical
The cab is comfortable and designed with regard to practical use. Plenty of space and ergonomically designed controls facilitate the work of the tractor operator. The cab has a hatch to simplify work with a front loader, and it can be equipped with air-conditioning as an option.
- Roomy, designed for practical use.
- Ergonomically designedcontrols – making the operator’s Work easier.
- Great visibility through the hatch – good view when working with front loader.