Manitex - Model M Series - Liftking Vehicle
Quality and reliability are the hallmarks of the most popular Liftking vehicles; the 'M' Series rough terrain forklifts. All Liftking forklifts are backed by an extensive North American network of technical service support and expertise.
Manitex Liftking manufactures a complete range of Straight Mast Forklifts with capacities from 6,000 to 50,000 lb. and lift heights from 10 to 32 feet. All Manitex Liftking Straight Mast forklifts feature exceptional ground clearance, easy access to service points, ergonomic controls and easy operation.
For over 30 years, Manitex Liftking - the material handling specialists, have been meeting the challenges faced by today's industries.
Manitex Liftking introduces its recently improved M Series forklifts, featuring exceptional ground clearance, easy access to service points, ergonomic controls and easy operation.
Quality and reliability are the hallmarks of all Manitex Liftking forklifts - backed by the technical support and service of an extensive dealer network.
- Engine: Perkins or Cummins, 86 hp, 2600 rpm
- Transmission: Powershuttle, soft-shift, 4 speeds fwd, 4 speeds reverse
- Brakes : Fully enclosed, inboard wet disc on drive axle
- 2WD Axle : Heavy duty, one piece
- 4WD Axle : Heavy duty, planetary
- Lift Height : From 10 to 30 ft, depending on capacity
- Capacity : From 6,000 lb. to 20,000 lb.