- Track sows – gestation through farrowing.
- Use individualized feed curves.
- Maintain or improve body condition.
- Optimize piglet weaning weights.
FaroTek™ Farrowing Sow Feeder
- Sows are fed according to the individual feed curve programmed into the feeder.
- Quickly start all sows with the same feed curve and then easily adapt the curve to the individual needs of the sow on that feeder.
- Feeding sows multiple times per day:
• Helps to increase the sow’s feed intake to increase milk production and reduce body weight loss.
• Keeps the sow in better condition while increasing milk production and producing more uniform piglets.
- To activate the FAROTEK Feeder to dispense feed, the sow simply touches her nose to a sensor located at the top of the feed trough.
- Each room with FAROTEK Feeders can operate independently without being networked or the feeders can be linked to a network of FAROTEK Feeders in multiple farrowing rooms.
- The included TouchTek™ Control from Mannebeck can control up to 64 FAROTEK Feeders. Individual TOUCHTEK Controls can be networked together to oversee all the sows on the farm.
- This unique control features a color touch-screen display and can function as a stand-alone control or be networked with other TOUCHTEK Controls for sharing sow data.
- When TOUCHTEK Controls are linked together into a computer network, it is possible for the producer to monitor, analyze and store individual sow feeding data on a personal computer.
- Mannebeck‘s optional M-Touch™ Portable Control is a lightweight, hand-held unit that offers easy in-pen sow identification and the ability for a producer to fine-tune individual sow feed curves.
- Easy to carry and use, this control communicates with the FAROTEK Feeder for making adjustments to individual feed settings for the sow’s condition or number of piglets in the litter.
- The M-TOUCH Control utilizes an Android operating system and links to Mannebeck‘s feeder controls through Bluetooth® wireless technology.