Manometer for Orchard and Vineyard Sprayers
This specific equipment is composed of several standard manometers with calibrated nozzle. It is rapidly connected on the spray boom in the place of each nozzle (all pressure are analysed simultaneously). It allows to realize 8 observations: stability of pressure (P), functioning of working manometer, loss of P between working manometer and the spray crown, equilibrium of the P between each crown sections and equilibrium left-right, loss of P within the sections, functioning the compensatory returns, defectiveness of nozzles bodies.
The reference manometers for the orchard and vineyard sprayers are proposed in kit form being composed of:
- 2 x 6 reference manometers 0-16/20/25 bars (class 1)
- 2 sets (to be chosen) of 12 quick connections
- 2 aluminium frame to position the manometers (this frame can be folded)
- 12 fittings with calibrated nozzle and filter, and 6 meters long flexible
- 1 box (type flight case) to transport all the equipment
Box « flight case » type for putting away is also proposed. It allows to transport securely the reference manometers and put away the quick connections. This equipment is of a great quality and very strong.
- Pump flow rate and agitation intensity
- Pressure stability
- Pressure loss between the working manometer and the boom
- Pressure symmetry left/right
- Verify the functioning of the working manometer without having to dismantle it from the sprayer
- Verify the functioning of the compensatory returns
- Measure the pressure loss inside the arc sections