Mantis - Model Classic 4-Stroke - Tiller/Cultivator
Lightweight, but powerful enough to till through sod and compacted soil. Our unique, patented serpentine tines turn soil into a fine texture, ready for planting, and are guaranteed for life against breakage! At 24 pounds (11kg) it's easy to carry to your allotment, to the shed, the car, or to your neighbour who can't wait to try it! Great for gardeners of all ages and abilities.
You can get the Mantis Classic 4-Stroke Tiller/Cultivator fully-assembled. We’ll attach the handles and the Kickstand for you. Just take it out of the box, put on the tines and you are ready to go!Can it get any better? Just choose the Assembly option when ordering.
- Lightweight. Just 24 pounds (11 kg). Easy to lift, with convenient carrying handle.
- Reliable, Easy to Start Engine. Powerful Honda 4-stroke engine spins the tines twice as fast as other tillers. Requires no mixing of oil and petrol, and is easy to start!
- Powerful. Tills down 25 cm, chop through tough sod or hard clay soil as easily as sand and muck.
- Throttle-Activated Centrifugal Clutch. Tines engage only when you squeeze the throttle. The Mantis Tiller gives you greater control; you won’t have to worry about a 'runaway' tiller.
- Patented Serpentine Tines. Exclusive design digs deep into the hardest soil, even clay. Reverse the tines to shallow cultivate or weed.
- Fold Down Handles. Handles for easy transport and storage.
- Gear Box. One-piece cast gear box is virtually indestructible.
- Handy Carrying Handle. Makes carrying the tiller easy with handles folded or unfolded.
- Speed Control and Shut-Off Switch. Both right at your fingertips. Allows variable speed control and quick shut-off.
- Comfortable Grips. Control is at your fingertips. Comfortable even when using the tiller in rocky soil!
- Tines Guaranteed for LIFE. We're so confident in our patented tines if one ever breaks, we'll replace it for free. No matter how long you have owned your tiller!
- Backed By the Mantis Promise. Try any product that you buy directly from Mantis with NO RISK! If you're not completely satisfied, send it back to us for a complete no-hassle refund. All you have to pay is the return postage.
- 9' / 23 cm
- 24 pounds / 11 kg
- 4-Stroke Honda
- No mixing of petrol/oil required
- Variable speed throttle
- Tines spin at up to 200 rpm
- | |
- 90-Day Money-Back guarantee: Try it for 90 days, risk-free.
- Five Year Warranty. Five year handle-to-tine coverage.
- Tines are guaranteed for LIFE against breakage