The Mantis Mini Tiller is the incredible lightweight tiller that has made gardening easier for more than a million people. Originally designed to help landscapers get their jobs done quicker, the 20lb tiller is a favourite of home gardeners all over the world, it's easy to carry - to the shed, to the car, or to your neighbour.
The Mantis cultivator's patented reversible 'serpentine' tines really bust through tough soil turning it into a fine texture, ready for planting, and are guaranteed for life against breakage!.
The electric motor provides easy starting and quiet operation whilst still providing the power associated with the Mantis cultivator.
- Works great in narrow rows - The tines are mounted under the engine so you can guide the tiller easily between narrow vegetable rows, around trees, or among perennials
- Patented serpentine tines - Till down to 10', chopping through tough sod or hard clay as easily as sand or muck
- Amazingly quiet!
- Digs down 10'
- Easy to start, easy to use, easy to store
- Cuts through hard sod, compact soil or tangly weeds
- Convenient 9' tine width
- Quiet enough for townhouse and city gardeners
- Convenient, fold-down handles