Massey Ferguson - Model 9250 30 - Combine
Meet the industry's first draper header with a fully flexible cutterbar. This header increases cutting, conveying and feeding performance in soybeans and small grains. •Cutterbar flexibility provides precise cutting of the crop without scalping or gouging the soil. •Mechanically driven drapers and cutterbar offer more torque without the need for a separate hydraulic system. •The DynaFlex system works by reducing the gaps between the cutter bar, reel, auger and feeder house and applying active control of the crop between transitions.
- Combine Mounting: Mounting is centrally located on the header to provide optimized feeding. The integral frame provides clean, easy mounting without additional hydraulic componentry so overall depth is reduced.
- Flexible Cutterbar: Independent, dampened tilt arms provide a true flexible cutterbar. The tilt arms are evenly spaced every 30 inches and attach to sectioned float pads on the cutterbar. The independent tilt arms provide an eight inch range of travel. This cutterbar flexibility provides precise cutting of the crop without scalping or gouging the soil.
- Drives: The Massey Ferguson 9250 DynaFlex features a mechanical drive system. Dual PTO shafts drive the sickle and belts. The center conveyor belt and feed auger are driven from the right and left PTO shafts respectively.
- Feeding: The reinforced rubber draper belts convey material in an even flow to the combine feeding system. The side and center belts feature 1/2 inch tall cleats that provide positive yet gentle crop feeding.
- Cutterbar Options: The 9250 DynaFlex can be ordered with either the DynaMax or the Schumacher (SCH) cutterbar. These options match the cutterbar to the farming operation.