Massey Ferguson - Model 9500 Series - Axial Combines
Ever since Massey Ferguson® introduced the first self-propelled combine in 1938, our commitment to your next harvest has been unwavering. The Massey Ferguson 9500 Series integrate simplicity, innovative design features, excellent capacity, and unparalleled reliability into a combine designed as a leader in the market, not just a competitor. Every aspect of our new 9500 Series has been rethought. And many of the features completely reengineered. All in an effort to help you put more clean grain in the tank at the end of the day. With less downtime, less maintenance, and less fatigue. In terms of our MF9540 and MF9560 models, we didn’t just add new components, we designed entirely new systems.
- Wide door for easy ingress and egress.
- Now with a narrow 'B' post and 61.2 square feet (5.6m2) of glass area.
- Spacious cab with excellent visibility.
- Armrest controls that move and float with seat suspension.
- New high-back seat with leather and heated option.
- Tinted glass reduces glare and heat load in the cab.
- A large, rounded cab visor roof is standard for environmental control and additional lighting support.
- Twelve halogen lights provide excellent nighttime visibility.
- Large electric mirrors with a breakaway return offers excellent viewing of the rear.
- Isolated cab mounts for reduced vibration and noise.
- Sound absorbing acoustic material throughout for lower internal cab noise levels.
- Large right hand glass service door opens for console service and accessibility.