Massey Ferguson - Model MF 7600 - Tractor
With the launch of the completely-new MF 7600 Series, Massey Ferguson is introducing four, high-power, lightweight and versatile tractors. These combine well-proven, award-winning technology with the latest fuel-efficient engines along with additional operator comfort and control.
- Four new models from 185hp to 235hp (ISO max). Lightweight and versatile - ideal for all applications from cultivating and crop establishment through to haulage.
- Choice of either Dyna-6 semi-powershift or Dyna-VT continuously variable transmissions allows users to select the most appropriate driveline for their applications.
- Specification levels to suit all farming operations - Essential, Efficient and Exclusive for MF 7600 Dyna-6 models, and Efficient and Exclusive for Dyna-VT versions.
- Latest technology AGCO SISU Power e3 engines with Generation 2 Selective Catalytic Reduction reduces fuel consumption and exhaust gas emissions.
- Power Management on Dyna-6 models boosts engine power by up to 25hp for field and transport operations.
- Enhanced cab comfort and visibility from new windscreen, slim bonnet and compact cooling package.
- New multi-function Command Control Armrest and options of new Multipad joystick and Multi-Function Joystick.
- New cab suspension choice of mechanical or hydraulic OptiRide Plus.