Massey Ferguson - Model WR9800 Series - Self-Propelled Windrowers
The next class of Hesston Windrower Legacy – cutting-edge technology, header to tail. Welcome to the next line of WR Series windrowers: WR9800 Series. No other self-propelled windrower helps you produce quality hay faster, more efficiently, with greater precision, less fatigue, better fuel economy and lower operating costs. All with optimal operation management and efficiency.
- Higher Horse Power (225HP on WR9870 & 195HP on WR9860)
- Faster, 22MPH road speed
- New, improved control handle
- Enhanced software: Auto Header Down/Up, Load Control, etc.
- AG3000 guidance integrated into the C1000 monitor. Field speeds up to 16mph.
- New DEF tank and toolbox location
- Larger ladder platform
- Remote center link switch added
- New Air Filter Location
- The first windrower ever to use an onboard virtual computer terminal to maximize productivity.
- Electro-hydraulic steering for more precision, quicker response and adjustable steering sensitivity.
- Semi-active air suspension seat that reads and adjusts to field conditions, reducing the transfer of vibrations.
- GlideRider™ rear axle suspension.
- V-Cool™ System with an auto-reverse fan that eliminates the need for rotary screen cleaners.
- TwinMax™ Advanced Conditioning with double-crimping for faster-drying, higher quality hay.
- SCR w/ CEGR clean air technology – the complete answer to Tier 4 compliance.